STARTEGY FOR GK IN SSC CGL EXAM 2017
General Knowledge Notes Making and Shortcut for SSC CGL 2017
In continuance with previous article, we will now discuss in detail the strategy of notes making and learning General Knowledge for SSC CGl 2017
Phase-4- This is the real work, Now make notes not like school going kids, but only in following ways
Mind Map:- In various researches on memory has found that our brain easily remember things which are neatly organized. Mind Map is technique which will help us to make notes which can be learned easily and it’s very easy to revise also.
COMPARISON:- Most of Polity questions are tricky as they confuse students because of certain similarities. In the following way of comparison notes we can minimize the error and can increase our score
|President||Chief Justice of India or in his absence the senior most Judge of Supreme Court||Vice-President||Chairman Public Service Commission||President||President|
|Vice President||President or Some person appointed in that behalf by the President||President||Governor RBI||President||President|
|Prime Minister||President||President||Chief Minister||Governor||Governor|
|Lok Sabha Speaker||President||Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha||Chief Justice of High Court||Governor||President|
|Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha||President||Speaker of Lok Sabha||Other Judges of High Court||Governor||President|
|Chief Election Commissioner||President||President||Advocate General||Governor||Governor|
|Attorney General of India||President||President||Accountant General||Governor||Governor|
|Comptroller and Auditor General||President or Some person appointed in that behalf by the President||President||Chairman State Public Service Commission||Governor||Governor|
|Solicitor General||President||President||Members State Public Service Commission||Governor||Governor|
- Type -1
proton, electron, neutron=rutherford, thomson, Chadwick
- F- French A-Arabic C-Chinese E-English R-Russian S-Spanish
FACERS, these are official languages of UN
- Few years ago, to break the monotony of teaching every day 5 classes, I thought to take leave. I planned to go to SHIMLA as we have AAA-bright Academy centre also there. I don’t want to go by car or bus, So I boarded TRAINe Toy Train to shimla to get essence of Old Days Train and to enjoy Scenic Beauty on my way. Train Reached Solan, then a person with Doctors Coat entered into my compartment with a stethoscope around his neck and a SITARA (star) on his shoulder accompanied by two security personals. It was very strange to see a Lipstick mark on his Cheek as if his wife gave him a good bye kiss and he forgot to clean it. It was very funny to see a DOCTOR WITH LIPSTICK on his face. I ask one security person about this doctor about his SITARA, he told me that SITARA (Star) was presented by RANI to him for saving her, one some NAG(Snake bite him) and When I reached there and took rest for night and next day I left my Cell Phone at Guest House and left for Mall road to rest in solace. Within an hour I saw someone shouting my name, he was my centre head, Shimla Vikram. He was breathing heavily as if he came all thw way running. He said,” Sir,,, Sirrrrr, You have an urgent TELEGRAM from your brother”. I recived it, It was from my younger brother Ankit, he wrote “Charlie, I cleared CIVIL SERVICES EXAM, for party I am going to DALHOUSIE”
SHIMLA –TRAIN –DOCTOR LIPSTICK –SITARA -RANI –NAG- TELEGRAM –CIVIL SERVICES EXAM- Charlie——DALHOUSIE
Lord Dalhousie –
- Declared Shimla as summer capital of india.
- He started Doctrine of lapse POLICY & annexed satara (1848), Jhansi (Rani), Nagpur (1854)
- First railway line was led from Bombay to Thana, in 1853.
- In 1853, competitive examination for the Indian Civil Services began
- Served Charles Woods despatch on Education (1854) recommended the setting up of universities in Calcutta, Bombay and Madras.
- Type-3 BELL bjege GYM mein Jab koi MUSSCLE Bnayega
BELL + GYM= BELGIUM MUSSCLE= BRUSSELS